Saturday, April 30, 2011

If only I had a Royal Wedding hangover

at Saturday, April 30, 2011
I was ready. I had prepared all week for the main event. I decided to stay up and watch a movie to calm my pre-wedding nerves beforehand but what do I do....no I didn't google pictures of Ben Affleck...that was another time. I fell asleep!! Full blown, head on a pillow and drooling (just kidding about the drool, I promise I don't drool). I had high hopes for the evening, I was rather excited but apparently my small little body couldn't handle the royal wedding.


If Harry can't have me, I hope he can at least have Pippa (Kate's sister) she is way too cute

They are so adorable, I saw this picture today in the news of them outside Buckingham palace the morning after

Pippa, why are you so precious?!

How stunning was Kate Middleton (I'm sorry, I should be proper and say Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge) in her wedding dress? I just want to be her. She is glamorous, seriously toned (if I was a guy...) and has handled herself with such grace. They are too cute for words. Congrats Will and Kate (we are close, personal friends so don't be alarmed when I use their names like this, it's fine).

PS. Wills and Kate...I'm still waiting for you to call me back about setting me up with Harry since my invite somehow vanished in the mail...still waiting...

1 comments:

sone on April 30, 2011 at 9:29 PM said...

i love your little blog! :)

Post a Comment

 

All The World's A Stage... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos