Thursday, April 28, 2011

I think it's infected...can you take a look?

at Thursday, April 28, 2011
I think I have it. My heart is floating in my chest, my palms are sweaty and my arm pits are tingly (fun fact: when I get nervous, scared, or excited my arm pits tingle...like seriously tingle. It feels like needles). Is it allergies you ask? No...but I may have surpassed my sneeze quota for the day. Is it love? Well....sort of. This may shock you, but it probably won't. I have....Royal Fever!! That's right. I said it. Don't be alarmed friends, I have Royal Fever. It comes in spurts, but it's mostly always there. It makes me google members of the Royal Family, research the history behind Westminster Abbey, and read articles about the fabulous Kate Middleton.

How adorable are they?!
I have a confession...don't laugh or shake your head in dismay. Ok, here it is...I plan on staying up to watch the Royal wedding on tv. It starts broadcasting at 4 am on this side of the pond, which means 1am in California! Am I crazy or am I crazy? Hey you! I said don't shake your head at me. It's funny, when my mom was my age, she was obsessed with Lady Diana Spencer's Wedding to Prince Charles. Now times have come full circle and I am obsessed (read with emphasis) about Prince William's nuptials to Kate Middleton (the coolest girl ever...besides me of course, but that would be narcissistic).

So, I plan on plopping myself on the couch, drinking some tea (I need to be British after all) and enjoying the spectacle that is called the Royal Wedding. Like every little girl everywhere, I will be radiating jealousy for the girl that is about to become a real life princess.


Congrats Wills & Kate....PS... I think my invite got lost in the mail, no hard feelings though. I do have a paper to write so I wouldn't have been able to make it anyways. You can make it up to me though, just set me up with Harry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All The World's A Stage... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos