Friday, April 15, 2011

the start

at Friday, April 15, 2011
I'm sitting on my bed at my parent's home (how weird is it to say "my parent's home", because I really don't live there anymore) reading blogs and cuddling with Satan my cat. I left school last night to embark on this week long extravaganza known as spring break. It could not have come at a better time. Well actually, a few weeks ago, before my brain had exploded from exhaustion, would have been better. I'm in desperate need of some R&R, and I know just the ticket...put me on a warm beach in socal with my girls and call it a day. I'm leaving Sunday morning to take a road trip down to LA with some friends and I could not be more excited. I just cringe when I think of my white fluffy body in a bathing suit...yikes! It's my goal to get some color (don't let my pasty ivory skin fool you...I really don't burn here people!)

Whenever I think of Summer and beaches, I'm always reminded of Grease and that scene with Sandy and Danny...you don't do that too? Oh...this is awkward... I try to live my life like a musical, sometimes it doesn't work
I know this is a short post, but I really don't have much to say today. I think this is a lazy day, which calls for me to get off my lazy bum, go downstairs to make some coffee, and spend the rest of the afternoon watching the original Oceans Eleven and reading my books. Ta-ta for now folks! enjoy this lovely day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

All The World's A Stage... Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos